June 23, 2020; 4:00 pm- 5:30 pm EDT
This is a virtual event.
The Eastern District of New York Chapter of the Federal Bar Association will host a webinar delving into the “Impact of COVID-19 on Minority Communities.” The agenda will be as follows:
- Judge Dora L. Irizarry, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
The Disparate Impact of COVID-19 on Native American Communities and the CARES Act Lawsuit
- Catherine F. Munson, Esq., Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
The Implication of COVID-19 for Latinx, Particularly Undocumented, Communities
- Cristobal Gutierrez, Esq., Staff Attorney, Make the Road New York
Understanding the Impact of COVID-19 on Communities of Color
- Ashley Sawyer, Esq., Director of Policy & Government Relations at Girls for Gender Equity
Fueling Xenophobia – The Impact of COVID-19 on Asian Americans
- Chris M. Kwok, Esq., Board Member AABANY and Neutral at JAMS
This program is suitable for both newly-admitted and experienced attorneys.